Innerbody Meditation for Leadership
CONSCIOUS LEADERSHIP FOR OUR TIMES
“The Ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther King
1 DAY WORKSHOP OR WEEKEND RETREAT
This course is for Individuals, Teams and Entire Organizations
Leadership has always been critical to positive and forward movement – more so today than ever! Leadership skills required in the past no longer suffice. We are facing new personal and global challenges not experienced before. Therefore, our leaders today need more than a titular position, knowledge, and skills. They must inspire others to greater personal growth and accomplishments by demonstrating authenticity, moral strength, wise decision-making, and compassion.
This requires going inward to ignite the consciousness within the physical and energy bodies. It requires being truly present in work tasks and every interaction. It requires being balanced in body, mind, and spirit.
We are naturally drawn to leaders who know themselves beyond ego identification, who interact with us from a state of presence – a state of holding to their authentic inner self while acting in the world.
How Innerbody Meditation can support leadership goals:
- Be able to tap into the awareness, the wisdom that comes only out of stillness.
- Be able to practice Innerbody Meditation, which frees up the consciousness within our being.
- Be confident in making decisions from the heart, which is 5,000 times more powerful in creating than the brain.
- Be able to manage and dispel the “pain-body” when it arises so as to not over react and thereby cause more pain for others.
- Be able to find one’s unique “inner” voice, which speaks with clarity and integrity.
- Be able to be humble, vulnerable, open, and honest with others because we come from knowing our self-worth.
This highly experiential, non-traditional leadership Program is for Senior Leadership Teams in Business and Various Organizations, including those in the Public Purpose and Non-Profit sectors. Each teaching will be customized to the unique needs of the team.
To inquire about how an Innerbody Meditation Course may work for your team or organization, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Constance Kellough is uniquely positioned to facilitate the practice of CONSCIOUS LEADERSHIP THROUGH INNERBODY MEDITATION: Her background is in Adult Education, Management Consulting and Publishing in the areas of Body/Mind/Spirit.
Founder & Publisher of Namaste Publishing, several of her most noted authors are Eckhart Tolle (The Power of Now, A New Earth, Stillness Speaks), Michael Brown (The Presence Process) and Dr. Shefali Tsabary (The Conscious Parent). Always her emphasis she has been on being a pioneer and developer of evolutionary practices.